In Mojang’s game, many hostile mobs can be dealt with, but only Zombie Villagers can be cured. Although they look ugly, villagers have many uses. How to cure a Zombie Villager in Minecraft, follows these step by step guides.
In this article, a few steps are all it takes to cure a Zombie Villager. Considering they are the “bad guys” in Minecraft, this is quite an achievement.
How To Cure A Zombie Villager Without Potion
Generally, zombies of all types appear in Minecraft at night when the sun has gone down. Zombie Villagers are best found in abandoned villages and igloos’ basements.
- Open the door to begin
- Attract the Zombie Villager
- Circle the house and escape quickly
- Make your exit easier by adding another entry
- Zombie Villagers cannot open doors
- Sunlight is blocked inside
- Keep your house quiet at this time
- Start working on the cure now
Required Materials for Making Cure
To cure a Zombie Villager successfully, you must stock your inventory with a few items. There are a few things you will need to get started:
- Brewing Stand
- Fermented Spider Eye
- Golden Apple
- Three Water Bottles
- Blaze Powder
- Brew the Splash Potion of Weakness
You May also check:
1- Brewing Stand
In the villages, there are brew stands inside churches that you can find. Alternatively, you can craft them yourself by following the steps below:
- Throughout the crafting table, put a Blaze Rod
- On the crafting table, add three Cobblestones
- A brewing stand is a must
- Make sure it’s in your inventory
2- Fermented Spider Eye
Fermented Spider Eye can only be obtained through a crafting table. The crafting recipe consists of the following steps:
- Spiders for spider eyes
- Please put it in the center bottom position
- The middle left is a brown mushroom
- Sugar in the middle
3- Golden Apple
Golden Apples require eight Golden Ingots to craft, making them extremely expensive. Fortunately, there is another alternative that is far more effective. It may spawn as you explore ruins, dungeons, and the Woodland Mansion. Be aware of its golden glow during your adventures so that you do not miss it.
4- Three Water Bottles
You can easily craft Glass Bottles in Minecraft if you are familiar with the game. For a quick start, follow the steps below to get you started:
- Center three pieces of glass on the crafting table
- For three Glass Bottles, repeat this process
- Any river or lake will do
Gunpowder can be obtained in a multitude of ways. The easiest means of doing so will be to farm Creepers and Witches. Furthermore, you can loot it from open-world chests or purchase it from a Wandering Trader.
6- Blaze Powder
You will require a small amount of Blaze Powder to cure a zombie villager. Fortunately, if you want to do it yourself, it is a very easy process. First, to craft a Blaze Rod, you must add it to a crafting grid. Then, you will instantly be able to create two Blaze Powders from it.
7- Brew Splash Potion of Weakness
However, following the following steps closely is extremely important when brewing.
- Set up your brewing stand
- Blaze Powder, Fermented Spider Eye
- Brew for a while
- Weak Potions from Water Bottles
- Water Bottles to Potions of Weakness
- Switch to Fermented Spider Eye
- Rebrew once more
- Weakness Splash Potions
How To Cure A Zombie Villager Bedrock?
Your possessions should now include all the items you need to complete the task. Allow him to interact with you by making a small opening in one of the blocks. Ensure that you stand back as much as possible so that the weakness effect does not also affect you. Potions’ effects might last longer in Java or Bedrock versions.
Despite not despawning, you can explore and return to the house anytime. On returning to the village, you will find that the villager has been wholly cured in the house.
After successfully curing a Zombie Villager in Minecraft, you can move on to the next one. Having all the necessary materials will take longer than 10 minutes.
Why You Should Cure Zombie Villagers
After completing this process, you can unlock the Zombie Doctor achievement. Curing a Zombie Villager in Minecraft has many benefits, even if you are not an achievement hunter. If your cured villager used to have a job, it would be restored.
- Whenever you heal him, you can get huge discounts on trading when you do so
- Taking care of a single villager will significantly affect the entire village
- Curing a villager will permanently prevent other villagers from turning into zombies
Splash Potion Of Weakness Zombie Villager
Once you practice trapping them and have the needed ingredients, Curing a Zombie Villager becomes easier. Splash Potions of Weakness and Golden Apples should be made at once.