In a WhatsApp group chat, everyone has experienced someone sharing unwanted messages. Graphic material, spoilers, or adult content is often shared without a second thought, and you can’t stop them from doing so except by deleting them from the group.
Soon, this will all change. Group admins will now be able to delete any message in a group chat using a new feature that WhatsApp is working on. In addition, WhatsApp’s latest beta version includes the feature that was spotted last year.
Group Admins Of Whatsapp Will Soon Get A Major Upgrade
You can delete messages for everyone in the group with the new feature. It’s quite easy to complete the process. In order to delete the message for everyone, you must hold down the Delete For Everyone option and then release it. You will notify everyone in the group after you delete a message that the admin has removed it. Modifying problematic people in groups should be much easier when this is implemented.
- Latest Golden Dragon App For Android | PlayGD Mobi App Game
- Tech Nukti App Latest Version 6.2 For Android [Gold Lock Screen]
Beta testers are the only ones who can access the feature, so that it won’t be available to everyone immediately.
Key Features Of WhatsApp APP Group Admins Update
- Soon, group admins can delete messages for everyone in a group.
- Administrators will be able to remove harmful messages from groups.
- Android beta users will have access to the feature in the future.
- Many new features are being developed by WhatsApp to improve its user experience, according to reports.
- Messages will soon be deleted for everyone by group admins, with a new feature coming to the messaging app.
- No matter how many members are in the group, group administrators will have the ability to delete messages that do not align with the group’s values.
- You can remove messages before everyone sees them.
Messages in a WhatsApp group can soon be deleted by Android users, according to Twitter sources. Android beta group admins will have the ability to delete messages for everyone in their group in future updates.
WhatsApp Group Admins Will Soon Be Able To Delete Chats For Everyone
The WhatsApp features tracker shared a screenshot showing that when a group admin deletes a message, a note stating “An admin deleted this” will appear. In addition, other members can identify which administrator deleted the message.
The admins of groups would find it easier to delete obscene or objectionable messages after the feature is rolled out. Furthermore, admins would be able to remove messages that go against their group’s interests.