Here’s how to fix front camera of Redmi Note 10 Pro. A number of the same types are available in different countries. However, if we encounter difficulties, you can follow these solutions. It works with the following operating systems:
- Camera sensor ISOCELL HM2 108 megapixels f/1.9 for wide angle
- 118-degree ultrawide 8 megapixels f/2.2
- Macro 5 megapixel f/2.4
- 2 megapixels f/2.4 for depth of field.
Thanks to the Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G processor, this phone provides a natural colour, accurate white balance, and fast autofocus. The main camera records 4K at 30fps if we want to record some movies. Up to 60fps can be obtained with 1080p resolutions.
There are some issues users encounter with their REDMI NOTE 10 PRO cameras.
How To Fix Redmi Note 10 Pro Front Camera?
On the REDMI NOTE 10 PRO, Xiaomi MIUI camera is included along with Android 11 operating system. Our photos/videos will become better with their features. Occasionally, cameras run slowly because of RAM problems. Multitasking is supported by 6 GB or 8 GB of RAM. Don’t run too many applications that can cause our RAM to run out.
Read Also: How To Fix Sound In Redmi Note 10 Pro
How To Fix XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO Camera Issue After Update
The camera is one important feature when we use our smartphones. To fix this phone’s camera issue, follow these steps:
1- Restore Factory Defaults Using The Camera Setting Menu
- Turn on XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO
- Keep the Camera application running when the Camera icon is pressed
- To activate the Camera, press the Camera Icon
- The Setting menu icon looks like three lines in this Camera app
- Scroll down to Restore default settings at Camera Setting default menu
- If XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO asks for confirmation, select OK
2- Reset XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO in Settings
- It’s similar to #Option 1, but different at the start.
- When we press the Camera icon, the Camera application is not running
- XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO should now be turned on
- To access the settings menu, click here
- The System Apps menu should be selected
- Choosing the right camera
- The Restore default settings option can be found in the Camera detail menu
- Please select OK when it asks for confirmation.
- A factory reset will then be performed on the XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO
Also Read: How To Fix Redmi Note 11 WiFi Problem
How To Fix Blurry Or Autofocus Problems On Redmi Note 10 Pro Camera?
Some users have problems focusing on XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO. Problems always happen, but some users can focus on other times. Focusing can be difficult for several reasons:
- Try cleaning the lens of your XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera.
- Dust or dirty objects will automatically focus if they remain in front of the lens.
- If you want to clean the lens of your camera, then you should use a soft cloth.
- Scratches may appear on the lens of the XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO.
- Also, the scratch will confuse the camera’s focus.
- At Xiaomi authorized service centers, you can replace camera glass lenses with original ones if you have this problem.
- Some versions of software and firmware may also affect the autofocus on the XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera.
- Try to back up with the latest firmware or Android version upgrade.