How can one check the health of a battery in Android? The battery health of your Android phone prevents if you’ve used the device for a while. A battery is charged and discharged. Holding power slow becomes less effective. Furthermore, you may be stranded if your phone stops working suddenly.
So, a smartphone battery test in a few different ways. The primary method only provides you with information about how your power is currently being used. Thus, you are then able to force-close any apps you wish to close. Further details are also available. You can install an app depending on the model of phone you own.
So, with the help of these methods, we hope to see positive results. It will determine how much life is left in your long-serving phone.
How To Check Android Battery Health
In The Settings Menu
- Go to Settings and select Battery. A top-level menu should provide this option. The search bar for finding it can be found by scrolling up the page.
- Then click on Battery. When you cannot find the information you need immediately, look for an option such as Battery usage.
- You can view your Battery status over the past 24 hours here. Power-consuming apps on your device.
- To close an app or disable it entirely, tap an App in this menu. If it’s disabled, force it to stop, or select an optimization setting. You will have three options.
Furthermore, some brands of phones provide more detail than the Pixel 4a 5G we use for demonstration. Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO phones, which run the MIUI operating system. It will display your Battery’s current temperature.
Read More: How To Add Apps On The Apple Watch
Dialing A Code Check Battery Health
- Open the Phone app on your phone to access the dial-pad. To use this code, enter *#*#4636#*#. When you press the final “*” on your phone, you should see the following menu.
- Go to the section “Battery information.” Sadly, if it does not appear, you will not be able to use this method. You can choose it to see information like battery level, health, and temperature.
Our test devices included:
There was no information available on batteries. A Samsung Galaxy A52 5G did not display this menu when the code entry. Additionally, a solution is provided below.
Samsung Phone Battery Health Check
- On Samsung Members, select the Get Help tab.
- To the right of the screen, click Interactive checks.
- Choose Battery from the list of features as we verified the step before taking a screen capture. Our phone already checks. So, your phone may not have it.
- So, it’s now possible to view How to check Android battery health is rated in the Samsung Members app.
The Best Apps For Checking Android Battery Health
We explain the different methods above if the above doesn’t provide the information you need. A third-party app offers a backup. Here are some excellent candidates for the job:
- AcuBattery by Digibits
- Processor-Z by CPUID
- MacroPinch Battery
You can view details such as voltage, temperature, and usage information from these labels. However, the Pro version removes the in-app ads and unlocks extra features.