How to create Google account to access a wide variety of Google products. Gmail, YouTube, and Google Play are just some of the things you can do with a Google Account.
Adding an account to your phone gives you access to your email, contacts, calendar, and apps. Your phone automatically syncs information associated with your Google account.
How to Create a New Google Account On Android Mobile
A very important part of synchronizing your data with your Google account is to set up a Google account. As a result, you can always retrieve your data if you lose your device in the event.
Navigate to Settings > Accounts and Backup > Manage Accounts to find out how to do this. Choose your desired Google account, and sync your contacts, calendar, and emails.
How to Create Back-Up Authenticator Codes With Google Account?
In terms of creating backup codes for your Google account, it is a pretty straight forward process. To create a backup code if you have two-step verification enabled, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google account if you haven’t already.
- Navigate to Security.
- Select 2-Step Verification under Signing into Google.
- Passwords might be required by Google.
- Under the Backup codes section, select Set Up.
How To Fix Google Authenticator Codes Issue?
The procedure differs if 2-step verification is not enabled. Generate back-up codes and enable
- You can do this by visiting myaccount.google.com
- Register if necessary
- Log in to Google
- You must turn off Use your phone to sign in
- Verify your password with Google. Click Next if it does.
- Click Get Started.
- Next, click Continue.
- Alternatively, you can make a backup.
- Sign in with ten codes if you’re away from your device.
How To Create Google Account Without A Phone Number?
Obtaining access to your accounts requires two steps of verification. Every time you try to sign in, Google verifies you are the one. In the absence of your phone or security keys, back-up codes come in handy. Verify you know the difference between 2-step verification and 2-factor authentication.