Blurriness is indistinctness, unclearness, lack of definition, and a singular focus. Visual media such as videos, photos, and anything related to vision show this problem. How to fix blurry videos on android mobile? Various factors cause a fix blurry videos on smartphone recording. Among the possible reasons are recording in low resolution, dusty lenses, and improper filter usage.
How Do You Make Blurry Videos Clear On Android?
Video recording is a fun activity for your holidays or casual family gatherings. However, you might encounter blurry videos that prevent your friends from sharing them. Now that you know what’s happening, you don’t need to worry anymore.
You can use various methods to fix blurry videos on Android or iPhone. Aside from the preventive ways to get rid of fix blurry videos on android, there are also ways to eradicate it. This article will demonstrate how to remove Blur from Android, iPhone, and desktop videos.
Best Ways To Fix Blurry Videos On Any Mobile
- Remove Blur from a Video with AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate
- Prepare Videos for TikTok Green Screen Effect
- Blur Remover Apps For iPhone And Android
- Remove Blur from a Video with PowerDirector
1- Blur Removal With Any MP4 Video Converter Ultimate
Blur can be easily removed from a video using software that corrects, sharpens, and improves quality. You can find a lot of video editors on the market that can fix blurry videos. Using AI technology, AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate improves video quality.
Four practical methods can be used to remove the Blur from a video with this software. Upscaling your video from standard to high definition is easy with this software. With just a few steps, you will be able to enhance the quality of your video to 4K resolution and enhance its quality.
Blur Remover for AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate in 6 steps:
- Visit AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate
- Install the tool on Windows or Mac
- At the top of the menu bar, click Toolbox
- Click the Video Enhancer Box
- Video enhancer window Tap (+) to add files
- Add your file to the window
- Enhance your video quality with the following options
- Optimize noise reduction, video shaking, and brightness
- Select your output format, resolution, and folder
- Select your video’s format, resolution, and folder, then click Enhance
2- Preparation of Videos for Tiktok Green Screen Effects
Online apps are also available for removing blurs from videos. In addition, some free applications can help you remove Blur from a video on the internet. Clideo Video Clearer allows you to edit videos online with most web browsers. Brightness, saturation, contrast, and hue can all be adjusted to remove Blur from a video.
3 simple steps to remove Blur from a video using Clideo Video Clearer:
- Use Clideo Video Clearer to browse and add files
- Boosting options’ sliders can Fix Blurry Videos On Android
- Select the right format, click Export, and wait
3- Blur Remover Apps For iPhone And Android
Software and free online services are not the only ways to remove Blur from a video on your mobile phone. Mobile phones might have a different procedure, but it is possible to remove blurriness. Our third article will give you tips on removing Blur from iPhone and Android videos.
Best Blur Removal Apps for iPhone and Android:
- Adobe Premiere Rush (iOS)
- iMovie (iOS)
- PowerDirector (iOS and Android)
- in-shot App (Android and iOS)
- WeVideo (Android and iOS)
- QUIK APP ( iOS and Android)
- Movavi Clips (iOS and Android)
4- Remove Blur From A Video With Powerdirector
In addition to being multi-award-winning, PowerDirector has won numerous awards. Advanced features of this app include the ability to upscale video quality.
PowerDirector gives you easy steps to remove Blur from a video:
- Google Play Store offers PowerDirector
- Open the app, then name your project
- Decide on the aspect ratio
- Then click the Edit icon
- Edit the screen at the bottom
- Stabilize your videos to correct blurry areas
- Click Export or save to your gallery
- Share and upload it on social media
FAQs – How To Fix Blurry Videos On Android?
What Is The Simplest Way To Remove Blur From A Video?
You can reduce video blurriness by upscaling the brightness and downscaling the contrast. While this procedure will not be able to fix all the issues on your video, it can improve it significantly.
Why Do Videos On Iphone Turn Blurry On Android?
Pixel density is the most common reason iPhone videos become blurry on Android. Android uses video pixels around 720p or 480p, while iPhone uses 1080p. Different pixel density causes poor compression, resulting in blurry videos.
Is There A Way To Prevent Video Blurriness?
Setting up your camera for high-quality recording is essential before shooting. When shooting videos, always use active and essential filters for your camera. Also, always keep your camera lens clean before recording a video. By following these instructions, you can avoid poor-quality blurry videos.
Does After Effects Remove Blur From A Video?
You can remove Blur from the video by applying the Camera-Shake Deblur effects to your video. In addition to keying, tracking, compositing, and animation, it uses a stabilizer effect to stabilize shaky video footage. Using optical flow technology, Camera-Shake Deblur reduces motion artifacts.