Overheating and battery draining so fast on Android and iPhone is a very common problem. You can fix this problem here. There is a good chance that you have experienced overheating on a smartphone at some point. When the temperature outside starts rising in the summer, it’s more of a problem.
For smartphones to work at all, things need to be physically moved. Heat has to be generated so that they can do this. It is largely related to how much electricity flows through your smartphone that heat is produced. Your phone will become extremely hot because of this, along with the summer sun. These are some quick solutions you can do when you can’t handle the heat on your smartphone.
When Does Mobile Overheat?
There is a small amount of heating with Feature Phones and Smartphones. It is a Serious Problem when a mobile phone overheats and its battery drains rapidly. Becoming hotter the longer it is left in it. Using unused, open programs in the background will make your phone warm.
Below are some situations where a Phone can overheat:
- During gameplay, your phone becomes overheated
- When charging, the phone starts to heat up
- A phone overheats and will not turn on sometimes
- Solution of Overheating and Battery Draining Fast
You are charging your phone up to 90% or 100%. But the phone is getting hot without you performing any heavy work. All brands can benefit from these solutions, such as:
- China Mobile Phones, etc
On the PCB of the phone is a Half-Short. Supports Half-Shorting with small components. During the battery connection, there was a fault/short. Most small electronic components use SMD capacitors. In addition, SMD diodes may be used, as are SMD resistors.
- It is not necessary to replace damaged capacitors with new ones
- If the component is a resistor or diode, it must be removed and replaced
- Overheating and shorting the PCB will prevent the phone from turning on
Some of the Major ICs are faulty and need to be repaired and replaced when they exhibit the Full Shorting condition.
1- Don’t Charge Your Phone Beyond 80%
- Your phone needs to be charged overnight first.
- Make sure it’s at a cool temperature
- An alternative to pillows or bedsheets
- In any case, you shouldn’t have your phone fully charged
In AndroidPit’s opinion, recharging the battery too often will shorten its life expectancy. The chance of your phone overheating increases when it’s completely charged. Therefore, when it is nearing 30%, you should charge it.
2- Close Any Unused Apps Immediately
While you are running multiple apps simultaneously, your phone works overtime. Keep an eye on unused apps and close them periodically. If you’re charging your phone, you should close all apps. Many Android users recommend Greenify, which automatically hides unused apps and saves power.
3- Turn the brightness down
When using the phone outside, turn down the brightness. The brightness of your screen can make it difficult to see the screen, so purchase an anti-glare screen.
- Adjusting the brightness of your Android screen
- The Notification Shade can be accessed by swiping down from the top of the screen. Android phones may require you to swipe twice, depending on the model.
- You can adjust the brightness by tapping and holding the slider. It’s the sun-shaped icon.
- Brightness can be adjusted by dragging the slider.
- Slide the slider to the right.
4- Keep Apps Up To Date
According to P Safe, you should always keep your iOS and apps up-to-date. Because there may be a glitchy bug in an old update that was once fixed. Smooth operation is guaranteed with this application.
You can check for iOS updates by going to the Settings app. Connecting your mobile device to the Internet will allow you to follow the following steps:
- Launch your settings.
- Select General in the drop-down menu.
- Select Software Update.
5- Take A Break From Playing Games
You may wish to cool your phone when playing games if it is prone to overheating. You should make sure the game does not continue to run in the background after you’ve finished playing it.
- After opening games or apps that use a lot of processing power.
- It is a good idea to take a break for at least 20 minutes every one to two hours