Want to know about how to change instagram password if you forgot any way. To protect your Instagram account, you must know how to change or reset your password. However, most people change their password when they forget it.
Signing in with your Facebook credentials will allow you to change your forgotten Instagram password. You can change Instagram passwords on Android devices, PCs, and Macs.
How To Change Or Reset Your Instagram Password?
- Instagram users usually use the app to change their passwords
- Open Instagram first
- Press the Menu button
- Click on Settings
- Please select Security
- Enter your password by clicking Password
- You can enter either your old or current password
- New passwords should be created
How To Change Instagram Password On Desktop, Mac In 2022
Very simple method to change your instagram password on your desktop by follows these simple guidelines:
- Go to Instagram first
- Click on Menu
- Now click the Settings button
- Click on Change Password button by Click on given change password button
- Now, you can change new password by using current password button
How Do I Reset My Instagram Password?
- On the Instagram app, go to the log-in page to start
- Choose from Gmail, Facebook, or a phone number
- Click Send Email or click Try Again
- Instagram has now sent you an email, and you should tap OK
- For help resetting your Instagram password, click this link
- You now need to create a new password and enter it twice
- Go to the top right corner
How To Reset Instagram Password 2022 Without Old Password
- Instagram needs to know something else from you to change or reset your account password without the old one
- You must enter an associated phone number, email address, or Facebook account
- Click Send Login Link
Where Can I Find The Old Instagram Password 2022 So I Can Change It?
- Follow the steps listed above (How to reset Instagram password) and
- If you need to change your password, you can do so on Instagram’s web application or mobile app
Are You Changing Instagram Password Without Using Facebook Or Email?
- Changing your Instagram password isn’t as difficult as you think
- We’ll show you how to do it without Facebook, email, or phone number
- In both Android and iOS versions of the app, the procedure for changing or resetting your password is essentially the same
- As part of Two Factor Authentication, a recovery code was sent to you if you created a new Instagram account
- Your account can be restored without a phone number or Gmail if you have the recovery code
What Should I Do If I Lose My Instagram Password?
- Visit Instagram’s sign-in page
- Put in your username and password
- Click on Login
- Tap the Get Help Login in the link below the Login option
- Finally, choose Use recovery code
- Choose one of your five recovery codes
- Click the Confirm button
What Is An Instagram Recovery Code?
- After creating an account, you can get a recovery code if you do not have one.
- You can access Instagram via a web browser
- Go to the bottom right corner and tap on the profile icon
- Click on the menu
- Then tap Settings
- Click on Security
- Select Two-Factor Authentication
How do you feel about this post on how to change your Instagram password on the phone, PC, or Mac? Is it helpful for you? Please comment below.