Microsoft has now added an internet bandwidth manager to Windows 10. The software consumes internet data according to the bandwidth manager. Unfortunately, Internet Speed Meter tracking is not available in Windows 10.
To track the real-time internet speed, you have to open the task manager whenever you want. Windows 10 Show Network Speed on Taskbar is discussed in this article. I’m ready.
Add Internet Speed Meter On Windows 10 Taskbar New Tips 2023
For tracking your internet speed and usage actively, you also need an internet speed meter. Windows 10 has a variety of internet speed meter tools that can track internet speed.
A speed meter tracks both download and upload speed. The tools also allow you to check your internet bandwidth usage. Here we will also share a working method for displaying the internet speed meter in the Taskbar.
You May Also Check:
How To Add Internet Speed Meter On Windows 10 Taskbar
The internet speed meter is displayed on Taskbar by DU Meter. It’s a premium tool. Downloading and using the tool is free for 30 days. Windows 10 Taskbar internet speed meter display.
- Download the DU Meter from this link and then visit this link
- Follow the setup wizard as well after you open the installation file
- Setting a monthly usage limit (optional) is next
- Your computer will be linked to dumeter.net next. Click on ‘Skip’
- Once DU Meter is configured, you will see a popup asking you to turn it on
- A new upload and download speed indicator appears on Windows 10
- Floating bars show the network graph and other information
Show Internet Speed Meter On Taskbar On Windows 8 & Windows 10 Monitor
In addition to Windows 8 and Windows 10, Net Speed Monitor can also be used on devices running Windows 10. The downside is that it isn’t as comprehensive as DU Meter, but it’s free. Net Speed Monitor works on Windows 8 and 10. Display internet speed for free on Taskbar.
- Choose properties by right-tapping the installer file
- Afterward, click “Apply” and install this app
- We will make no changes to your PC once you install the app. That’s because you guys have to turn it on first. In the Windows Taskbar, right-click anywhere and select Toolbar -> Net Speed Monitor
- Tap the “Save” button
Show Network Speed On Taskbar
- Neither Windows 8 nor Windows 10 are supported. The internet meter may also be stuck at zero for some users
- Right-click the Net Speed Monitor reading (stuck at zero) and tap “Configuration”
- Tap the drop-down menu, choose your WiFi adapter name, then tap Apply. You can select one, apply it, and repeat this process until your machine’s WiFi adapter starts working
- Using “Device Manager,” click on “Network adapters”
- Now it should track your internet speed. Here’s a picture of how it worked for me
Internet Speed Meter Monitor Tips
The kilobit display confuses most people. Changing the unit to megabits (Mbit/s) is easy. It’s easy:
- You can right-click Net Speed Monitor
- Go to Settings
- Choose Mbit/s from the drop-down menu next to Bitrate
- Click Apply to confirm
- It is also possible to use MB/sec
How To Enable Internet Speed Meter Monitor in Windows 10?
Need to enable Net Speed Monitor. Here Are steps:
- On the Taskbar, right-click
- Choose Toolbars (first option)
- To enable it, click Net Speed Monitor
- Net Speed Monitor’s welcome screen appears. Save your preferred language. None of the other options need to be changed
- The Taskbar displays your current download and upload speeds. D stands for download and U for upload. Data is shown in Kbit/s