In today’s world, Telegram is more than just a messaging app; it also functions as a media and business platform. We will teach you how to create a new channel on telegram, add comments to published posts, and share the link.
Channels on Telegram are like groups on social networks or group chats in a messenger. Administrators manage the community – either the creator himself or someone hired specifically to do so.
What Is A Telegram Channel/Group?
It is a tool to inform subscribers. It is often a news feed with subscription possibilities, like a periodical, which has made it the new digital media. Texts, links, images, and videos can be posted, polls among subscribers can be arranged, and comments can be enabled or disabled.
How to Create Telegram Channels on Mobile & Web
Telegram groups and channels often need clarification, with many believing they are the same. Channel features include:
- There is no opportunity for subscribers to correspond with one another;
- A new user does not notify followers when they join;
- The number of views is displayed on posts;
- Everybody can see how many subscribers there are, but only the channel owner can see their data.
Channels are divided into two types in Telegram:
- Public. Anyone who knows what it is called can find it through an internal messenger search. The subscription is free, and you only need to click a button. Through this type of channel, you can warm up the audience and increase sales by attracting a wide range of readers.
- Private. Only direct invitation links are available for access. Through a search, you won’t be able to find it even if you know its name. This is the best channel for communicating with your clients or customers internally.
Any thematic channel can be created on Telegram. Even those who just registered in the messenger will find it easy to use. Only minor differences exist between the desktop and mobile applications.
You May Also Check:
How To Create A New Channel On Telegram (Group Rules)
Before creating a Telegram channel, you should know the following:
- The number of characters in the login should not be less than 5 and not more than 32;
- A maximum of 255 characters should be used for titles and descriptions;
- One account can hang no more than 10 public channels;
- Subscribers are not limited;
- The number of subscribers the channel’s creator can see is 200;
- 50 administrators maximum per channel;
- A maximum of 20 bots can be connected;
- Within 2 days of publication, you can edit the published content;
- Telegram’s technical support service is the only way to delete a channel with more than 1000 subscribers on its own.
How To Create A New Telegram Channel On PC
The following steps for how to create a new channel on telegram is need to be taken:
- Click on the menu to access it. On the application window, click on the “sandwich” icon.
- Click “New channel.”
- Enter the name and description of the channel in the window that appears, keeping the character limit in mind. What did you write? Are you sure? Click Create if you agree.
- The channel type can be selected in a new window. You will need to write the URL yourself if it is public. It is only possible to use Latin. You will receive a pop-up notification if the link is already taken if it has been taken. Once you receive the message that a link is free, click it.
Join your channel by inviting members from your contacts list in the messenger. It is possible to accommodate up to 200 people with this addition. But, of course, you can skip this step if you need more time to prepare. There has been a channel created. You can now design it and make the necessary adjustments.
How To Create A New Telegram Channel On Android
A process for taking action:
- Open Telegram and sign in. Choose a pencil from the menu.
- Select New channel from the window that opens.
- The channel name and description will appear in a new window.
- Check your character count. You should check your work after filling out these fields.
- After choosing a channel’s public or private status, the next step is deciding whether you want it public or private.
- If you are writing the URL for the first one, you must also write its name.
- Whenever you write Latin, the system will display a tooltip indicating which links are free.
- In the messenger, you need to add contacts from your list.
- If you are still getting ready to do so, you may skip this step and click on the arrow instead.
- Creating the channel has been completed.
- It can now be designed, customized, and filled with content.
How To Create A Telegram Channel On iOS (iPhone)
On an iPhone or iPad, you can create a channel by following these steps:
- Select the “Chats” category in the Telegram app on your device.
- On the right side, click the pencil.
- You can create a channel by selecting “Create channel.”
- Enter your channel’s name and a brief description in the new window. Click “Next” once it’s ready.
- Selecting the channel type is the next step.
- Make sure you come up with a URL that is easy to find when you choose the first option.
- Click “Next” again after completing this task.
- It will open a window with your contacts listed.
- In this case, you can invite them to subscribe directly to your channel.
- You can skip this step if you are not ready to recruit subscribers at this time (for example, you would like to fill it with some content first).
- You can then proceed to the channel’s settings and design once it has been created.
How To Share A Telegram Channel Link
The link to your public Telegram channel can be shared in two ways. First, pick one of them based on whom you are giving it to.
- The first method is useful when the link needs to be distributed “in the real world” outside of a messenger.
- Enter the channel’s profile by clicking its name. Select Link.
- The second method is recommended when sharing a link with someone via messenger.
- To view any post, click the arrow icon.
- Once you have selected the user or group you would like to share the link with, click Share to and select it.
- The channel administrator is the only person who can create an invite link in a private channel. You can administer a channel by following these steps:
- Click on the name of the channel to access its profile.
- First, the Channel info window will appear.
- Next, click the ellipsis icon to open the “Manage channel” window.
- To access the private channels, click the Channel type – Private button.
- An option will appear, allowing you to copy, share, generate a QR code, or cancel the link.
- Next to the link, click the ellipsis icon to select the desired manipulation.