Whatsapp’s users prefer to send audio messages rather than text messages. Even so, it is not always the best option for those who receive it. We have most likely received a voice message through WhatsApp on more than one occasion. But our meeting was taking place, and we were either unable to hear it or wouldn’t want anyone watching to see it.
There are many ways to communicate with WhatsApp, including text, voice, and video. Most people now choose a video platform and voice platform to stay in touch. Additionally, those not able to read and write are more likely to reply to your voice message. Audio messages on WhatsApp can be firm to hear in noisy environments like theatres.
The messages cannot be played loudly in some places without earphones. With the text format, you can easily view the voice messages. To do this, you have to use the transcription app on your smartphone. Let’s examine the conversion in more detail.
Convert Whatsapp Audio To Text On Android
You need to get a free app called Transcriber for Whatsapp if you use an Android device. You can easily transcribe the voice messages to text using this app. Installing and using the app is easy. Follow the steps below.
- If you search for WhatsApp Transcription, you will find it in the results. The installation will begin when you tap the install option.
- Launch the Transcriber application via the Google Play store now.
- You’ll see options after tapping next. There is an option to choose your language and a pop-up window that lets you select the transcription quality.
- Transcriber is then exited after selecting options.
Transcribing the audio is as easy as opening the conversation which contains the audio file from the menu and then opening the transcript.
- To play the audio file, hold the icon over the audio file.
- There is a tilted V-shaped share option in the upper right corner.
- From the list of available options, select Transcriber to share the file.
- The transcription will appear in a pop-up window. Wait for it to finish loading
- The transcript will be displayed in a popup window.
Convert Whatsapp Audio To Text On iPhone
For iPhones, Audio to Text for Whatsapp is available from the iTunes store. You can use it after installing it. You can convert audio messages to text by following the steps below.
- Launch WhatsApp by clicking the home screen icon
- Transcribing an audio conversation requires opening it. You can hear the audio by tapping and holding the icon.
- Pushing the button will take you forward
- You can share content using the share icon at the lower-left corner
- You will now see options for Audio to Text for WhatsApp
- In the pop-up window, you’ll get the text version of your audio message
Read Also: How To Make Whatsapp Voice Messages Faster?
To summarize, there are a variety of apps that perform this transcribing function. These apps are the most effective among all available apps. There are many languages supported by these apps. WhatsApp may introduce this option in the future.