Apple Watches are superior technology. Even the best technologies need a complete restoration from time to time. Your new phone may be compatible with your Apple Watch. If you intend to upgrade your Apple Watch, you should get the best one. If you’re reset your Apple watch, you’ll need to:
- The current iOS version of your iPhone
- Make a backup of its data
- Turn off Activation Lock
- To configure it again.
How To Reset Your Apple Watch From An iPhone
Suppose you have forgotten your passcode. Resetting your Apple Watch is easy. However, you can erase all your content in a few taps if you want to hand over or sell. To restore factory settings, you must unpair the device. You can reset your Apple Watch by following the steps listed below.
You can start over by unplugging your Apple Watch. Using this method will erase:
- Data from all sources
- The media
- Changes to the settings
However, the Activation Lock not remove. Using your device is only possible if you have access to it.
- Tap the General option in the Watch app. Reset the app by scrolling down and tapping Reset.
- You can now erase Apple Watch content and settings by tapping Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings.
Also Read: How To Install The Latest Android 12 Beta
How To Reset Your Apple Watch Without An iPhone
Let’s wipe the Apple Watch clean. The Activation Lock will also not be removed. However, you will be able to start over with a clean slate. After it is disconnected, reconnect it to your phone to use it again.
- Navigate to the Reset menu in the Apple Watch’s Settings app.
- All settings and content are erased when you tap Erase All.
Reset Apple Watch without Phone
Apple Watches automatically reset themselves if you forget your passcode. So, it is true that someone without your code could reset your phone. The problem comes when they don’t know your Apple ID and password.
- Plug your Apple Watch into its charger.
- While the slider appears, hold the side button to turn off the power.
- Once the Reset prompt appears, hold down the Digital Crown and tap Reset.
How to Reset Apple Watch without Phone?
Performing a factory reset will unpair your Apple Watch. Your iPhone must be accessible. You will be able to altogether remove your Apple Watch from iCloud after unpairing it.
- In the Watch app, click All Watches.
- You can unpair your watch by tapping the information icon.
- Tap the Unpair Apple Watch button and confirm.