A third early developer preview version of Android 12 is now available. Developer builds in the past were highly early versions. Several new features are included in Android 12 beta, and it should be much more stable. Android 12 intends to be:
- An easier to use interface
- Enhanced security
- Performs better
How to Get Android 12 Beta?
It is typically recommended to use a factory image. The OTA images install instead of the factory images. Moreover, there is still a need for manual installation. The device does not have to be wiped entirely if you are using an OTA image. Factory images may be the cleanest method for developers.
- Connect the Pixel 3 or later to your computer using a USB cable.
- Pixel phones compatible with this feature.
- ADB and Fastboot command successfully installed on your machine with Android SDK.
Get Your Phone Ready
- After installing the file, your phone reboots into Recovery Mode to install the OTA.
- Before you can use your phone, you need to turn it off.
- The screen can be locked by holding down the Volume Up and Power buttons.
- You will now see the bootloader menu. The Recovery Mode can be accessed using the volume buttons.
- Choosing the Recovery Mode is as simple as pressing the power button.
- The Android robot pointed at you with an exclamation mark.
- For a few seconds, hold both the Power and Volume Up buttons.
- You will be fully in recovery when you release the Volume up button.
- Scroll down and apply the update from ADB using the volume buttons. A power button press selects the option.
- You will learn how to sideload OTAs in the last step.
How To Install Latest Android 12 Beta On Your PC
- You can now begin after getting your phone ready.
- USB cable is needed to connect the handset to the PC.
- On your PC, you need ADB tools.
- Launch Windows Command Prompt window.
- If Windows users wish to access the file, they should navigate to its location.
- For Windows, you must enter adb sideload or ./adb sideload for Mac/Linux.
- Then, press enter after you enter the .zip folder name from before.
- You can now remove the USB cable once your phone goes into Recovery Mode.
- To reboot, press the power and volume keys at the same time.