Mobile phones, smartphones, tablets, and phablets are all prone to How to fix WiFi connection problems. Several factors may cause WiFi connection problems. Different solutions are available for various causes.
When your WiFi doesn’t work, you can try several things. You can complete each of them in a couple minutes. Therefore, you will have no problem going through this whole list.
You can try the following solutions if you have WiFi connection problems. See a WiFi icon with an exclamation mark. Check if the issue is resolved by opening a webpage on your phone after each solution.
WiFi Connection Problem
Mobile phones of any brand, including those from the following manufacturers:
- China Mobile Phones etc
WLAN wireless internet connectivity problems may occur. Below are reasons for, solutions to, and fixes for such issues. They can present themselves in various ways.
Also Read: How To Disable Headphone Icon From Notification Bar
How To Fix Wifi Not Working On Android
It can be challenging at times for many android users when their WiFi does not work. The worst part is that it occurs during the worst possible time. Make sure the job status is up-to-date even when you attempt to access a specific site. Technical difficulties might be to blame.
Most WiFi connectivity errors are a result of technical difficulties. You can easily fix these issues. In the event of such a situation, don’t panic. Several methods are outlined to select a WiFi connection problem on Android.
- Make sure WiFi is turned on in the settings.
- Airplane mode can be disabled and re-enabled
- A restart of your phone would help.
- Resetting the router to factory settings is necessary.
- Make sure the router’s name and password are correct.
- The Mac filter should be disabled.
- Connect other devices to WiFi
- A reboot of the router is necessary.
- Contact your network carrier for assistance.
- Reset the phone factory settings
- Hardware problem with the phone
How To Fix WiFi Connection Problems
- Check if WiFi is working by enabling it. Connect to a wireless network if necessary.
- Check that the password is correct.
- If the WiFi cannot activate.
- You cannot access the internet or use the Mobile Phone.
- A new WiFi controller IC or PCB may then be required.
- The PCB is not defective if WiFi can enable.
- The smartphone needs to be updated with the latest operating system.
- Hopefully, this will solve the issue.
Read Also: How to Find Hidden Apps on Android and Other Mobile Devices
Throughout my experience with WiFi connection issues, I have observed that they occur most of the time. We do get a wireless signal from our mobile phone. Unfortunately, the signal’s source is faulty. The router signal is either not present. There is no signal the router is turned off. You have not inserted the adapter or plug into the power source correctly, or the switch is not on.
It has also happened to me that mobile phones receive WiFi signals. However, the internet isn’t functioning. There is no access to the internet. Wireless routers spread signal or frequency. In reality, the router itself does not have access to the internet. ISP problems are to blame for this situation.