Social media app Snapchat lets users share photos, videos, and stories. A unique feature of Snapchat is the Snap Score, which displays your Snapchat activity numerically. Therefore, every time you send or receive a snap, your Snap Score increases as a result. Here is a complte guide, how to hide snap score on Snapchat to save your privacy.
Some users take pride in their high Snap Score, while others keep their activity private. Depending on the circumstances, you might wonder how you can hide your Snap Score if this is the case. In this article, follow these steps to hide your Snap Score from prying eyes.
How To Hide Snap Score On Snapchat (Updated 2023)
In order to obtain a Snapscore, you need to send as many snaps as possible. Your stories and some “secret” factors as the developers explain the process. Other users can see the number representing your activity. A high score would be the equivalent of a high score in a video game.
Snapchat doesn’t allow you to hide your score completely, but you can limit who can see it. Android and iOS users can use this guide to hide their Snapscores.
How To Hide Your Score On Snapchat From Friends
Snapchat does not allow users to hide their scores at the moment? Don’t believe third-party applications that claim their services make it possible. Identity theft or account loss may result from logging into another app with Snapchat details.
For reasons of privacy, you can choose to hide your Snapscore by selecting one of the following options:
- If you want, you can limit who can contact you.
- Hide your score from an individual by removing or blocking them.
- Your Snapscore can be partially hidden by both options.
Snapchat: How To Limit Who Can Contact You?
Regardless of your phone’s operating system, limiting contact is the same. Follow these steps to start the application:
- The front camera will open when you tap on the avatar icon.
- Settings can be accessed by tapping on the gear icon at the top right.
- Click on the “Privacy Controls” link under the menu.
- Click on the first option on the “Contact Me” list to contact me.
- A list of three options will appear in front of you. You should choose the first option, “Friends.”
- Choose a choice and confirm it.
- By setting up your profile this way, only friends can see your Snapscore. To view your profile information, you’ll need help.
You May Also Check:
How To Hide Snap Score On Snapchat – Step By Step Guide
Hide or remove anyone who sees your score. Removing someone from your friend list prevents them from viewing your stories. The following steps should be taken to prevent or remove someone:
- You can access your avatar by tapping the icon in the top left corner.
- The “Friends” section can be found by scrolling down.
- For a list of your friends, tap “My Friends.”
- Identify the person you don’t want to see your score.
- Avatars give you two options when you hold down on them.
- See the upper right corner, click ” three Horizontal Dots”
- The next option is “Manage Friendship.”
- Finally, you can choose “Block” or “Remove Friend.”
It would be best to block someone before removing them because it is more “important” than removing them. Someone who searches for your username or contacts you via the app won’t be able to see you.
Snapscores will be reduced if you remove individuals. Your friend list is reduced when you remove someone. Snaps are used to calculate your Snapscore.
Hide Snap Score On Snapchat (Frequently Asked Questions)
Are Snapchat scores able to be deleted?
The snap score that you have created on Snapchat cannot be deleted. The app doesn’t allow it, and it’s not possible.
Did Snapchat Take Away Snap Scores
No, if you violate their guidelines, Snapchat cannot take away your snap score. The only result will be a locked Snapchat account. Your snap score is not taken away by Snapchat.