PDF files are password-protected for security purposes. If you wish to remove the restrictions of your password-protected PDF files or if you have lost your PDF password. Do you know how to unlock pdf password on Android and PC? We will list some easy methods to remove pdf passwords using either an app or a free method.
How To Remove Password From PDF Online
Using the right password to unlock password-protected PDF files would be easier if you had general information about PDF passwords.
Remove Owner Password From PDF Free
Owner passwords are also called permissions or master passwords and specify operations that must be restricted even after decrypting the document. For example, an owner password is required for printing, copying, creating, or modifying annotations in the document and modifying the file.
How To Unlock PDF Password For Editing
A PDF User password, also known as an open password, prevents the PDF file from being opened and completely encrypts it. The owner password makes unlocking PDFs much easier than user passwords, as we should know. PDFs protected with passwords can only be unlocked if the password is known.
How to Unlock PDF on Mac Without Password
While we usually protect PDFs and remember their passwords, there is still a possibility of receiving several PDFs whose passwords still need to be discovered or remembered. Still, we have legal access to them.
With the best PDF unlocker for Mac 2023, we are fine unlocking PDFs on Mac under any circumstances, whether you know the password or have forgotten it.
Best Unlock PDF App for Mac
It helps Mac users remove any restrictions they might encounter while working with PDF files on a Mac using Cisdem PDF Password Remover. For example, you can copy and paste, print, and edit PDF files without entering the owner (permission) password. It can also unlock PDFs locked with unknown passwords after decryption so you can view and open them instantly.
How to Unlock PDFs on Mac without Password?
Using the password of the owner to encrypt PDFs
Get Cisdem PDF Password Remover and install it on your Mac.
- If you want to run the program, then drag and drop the owner’s (permission) password-protected PDF files into the program or click on Add Files.
- You can unlock PDFs on Mac without entering any password by selecting all encrypted PDFs and clicking Remove.
For User-Password Protected PDFs
- Get PDF Password Remover for Mac and launch it.
- PDF Unlocker for Mac allows you to import open password-protected PDF documents.
- It is possible to recover your password by selecting Lock settings>Forgot your password. Unlocking it without a password is possible.
- Passwords can be entered if you know them.
- Click Decrypt to start decryption after tweaking the settings below and providing clues.
- Once you have decrypted the PDF file and clicked Remove, you can open the file without a password on your Mac.
How To remove password from pdf online
It is the best online tool for removing PDF passwords. Easy steps to unlock PDF files. Delete PDF passwords permanently. You can use the Password Remover tool to remove passwords from PDFs by dragging and dropping them.
- The file’s encryption password needs to be entered.
- Using the ‘Remove Password’ button, you can remove the PDF password.
- To process the PDF further, download the fully unlocked version.
How To Remove Password From PDF In Adobe Reader
To remove or unlock a password, you must have the appropriate permissions. You’ll need to find an author or administrator of the secured PDF if you don’t have them. The steps to follow are as follows:
- Download Acrobat Pro for Windows or Mac and open the PDF file.
- You can remove security by selecting Tools > Encrypt > Remove Security.
- Click OK to remove the Document Open password if it is present.
- Using the Enter Password box, type the correct password for the document with permissions.
Your PDF will be unlocked after you complete those steps. Lastly, ensure the document is saved so that others can access it. You should refrain from using online tools that promise to unlock PDFs but often fail to do so and may pose a greater security risk.
How To Remove Password From PDF In Mobile
Now, smartphones can be used instead of desktops and laptops to accomplish the same tasks. Previously, PDF documents were only accessible and stored on desktop computers and laptops. The good news is there is a solution for those who have trouble accessing password-protected documents.
To remove passwords from protected PDF files on your Android device, follow the steps below.
- Install PDF Utilities from Google Play
- For users to remove the password from a PDF, they must first download it
- Choose PDF from the drop-down menu when you open the tool
- Select the PDF and click the start button after finding it
- Passwords must be entered by users
- Click OK after entering your password
- The PDF file can now be opened without a password when you return to the folder.
PDF Password Remover Software
PDF files can be password-protected and restricted with Wondershare PDFelement. With PDFelement, you can protect PDF files from being opened, printed, or edited by adding a password and removing password protection. By using PDF element, you can remove the owner password as well as the user password.
How to Remove Password from PDF?
Using PDF element, removing passwords from PDFs is very easy. Once a PDF document has been imported to the password remover, click Protect > Set Password to uncheck the box next to Open Password or Permission Password. The password protection will be permanently removed once you click Save.
- There are a number of formats in which PDF files can be converted, including plain text, HTML, images, Rich Text, EPUB, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A PDF document can be created from an existing PDF file, HTML file, image, or even a screen capture.
- You can create and fill out fillable PDF forms.
- The OCR plug-in makes scanned or image-based PDF files editable by supporting over seventeen languages.
As well as editing PDF documents, compressing them, inserting electronic signatures, annotating, redacting, merging, splitting files, adding and removing watermarks, and adding watermarks. It also allows you to edit PNG files. Various versions of Microsoft Windows are supported by the program, including XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.