Performing a factory reset for your phone is a practical, last-resort way to troubleshoot. You will restore the factory settings to your phone. During the process, all your data eras. Due to this, a factory reset is always back up. To reset your factory data, go to Settings > General Management > Reset. Click Reset and Delete all to restore the previous settings.
Resetting a device with hardware keys is also possible. The Power key must be pressed and kept pressed while the Volume Up key is held down.
The Android mascot will appear when the keys are released. A system recovery menu will appear on Android when you have selected Wipe Data/Factory Reset. Press Power/Bixby to continue. Proceed again by selecting Yes. Choose Reboot System Now after a factory reset is complete.
Read Also: How To Install The Latest Android 12 Beta
How to Reset a Samsung Mobile Phone
- Many problems on Samsung Mobile Cell Phones can be solved by Resetting or Restoring the device to its original factory settings.
- Your Samsung device is locked or you are locked out.
- If you forgot your Samsung Mobile Password or Pattern, don’t hesitate to contact Samsung Support.
- Samsung Mobile Phones too often hang.
- Your mobile phone will need to be reset to its original factory settings in such cases to fix the problems.
Code Reset for Samsung Mobile Phone
- Your mobile phone’s SIM card needs to remove.
- Use these codes to reset your Master Reset: *2767*3855#
- You can restore your Samsung Feature Mobile Phone’s Original Factory Settings by following the above steps.
- Please type the following password on your Samsung feature phone to custom reboot it: *2767*2878#
Read Also: Top Android 12 Features To Get You Excited
How to Reset an Android Smartphone
- Switch off your smartphone and remove the SIM card
- Hold together the power and volume buttons for a few seconds once they have been tapped
- When you have a few seconds to spare, release the Power Button. It Is Not Okay to Leave Home Alone With Volume Up
- Click OK and No Comment.
- If Factory Reset wipes your data, select YES
- OK, by pressing the power button
- The phone is now reset after you reboot it.
Taking Precautions Before Resetting
Here are some precautions you should take before resetting your Samsung mobile device:
- Ensure that your contact list is back up.
- It is a good idea to copy all data, including photos, videos, documents, etc.
- Trying to erase the Phone Memory will result in the loss of all data on your smartphone.