Several new smartphones have robust phone speakers. However, these speakers may not hold up well to dust and debris. Additionally, a software bug or app glitch on the device could also contribute to muffled sound output. It is even possible for the phone speaker to stop working altogether. However, the Speaker will not fail. Trying these quick fixes will fix your Speaker problem.
Android phones’ speaker grills are visible to anyone who uses them. All the debris will do throw out, even if it’s package in a case. However, dust can cause it to malfunction. Your Android phone’s Speaker can become muffled when that occurs, or worse, stop working altogether. Your phone design to handle these conditions.
The problem with speakers can resolve. Currently, there’s no need to schedule an appointment with a service center. If your phone’s speaker is not working properly, you should reset it. These steps will help troubleshoot the problem.
These things are happening for a few reasons. We will need to determine which reasons caused the problem. Additional solutions are also possible. As a general rule, there’s a solution for almost everything. Here are a few ways you can hear your phone’s sound again
Also Read: How to Use Telegram without Mobile Number
How To Fix Your Android’s Sound
All of the above may not solve your problem. A hardware problem may exist. However, it would help if you were sure a hardware problem was the subject of your problem. You should visit a service before attempting to fix it.
The following steps will guide you through testing the Speaker on your phone using the Device Diagnostic Tool:
- You can access the Diagnostic Tool by entering *#7353#*
- You can hear loud music from your phone if it is working correctly. It’s a hardware problem causing the problem if it doesn’t
- You can test the Speaker by tapping Melody. You will hear music when the earpiece is working when you listen to it.
- The phone has to pass these tests before you can move on to the next step.
How to Solve and Fix No Sound
- First, make sure the volume does set correctly. Also, make sure both silent and vibrate are enabled. You may need to change the mode.
- Contact your network provider’s customer service and check the volume. If needed, increase it.
- If No Sound From Speaker happens always, check if it happens under particular conditions. If there is a problem with any parts, we can verify it by dialing *#0*#, the functionality test code.
- The Speaker and microphone should check if the sound problem occurs every time. These items should repair or replaced right away if damaged.
- Install the latest version of the Software / Operating System (OS) if the speaker sound problem only occurs under certain conditions.
- Make sure there is no dust in the ear-jack when you have earphone sound problems. Clean and remove all dust as soon as possible.
Android Common Sound Issues Fixed
The phone suddenly starts acting strange. Many Android users encounter sound issues from time to time. It is good to know that there are also fixes available for these problems. Specifically, we’ll consider:
- There is no sound coming from the headphones, although the phone shows them as being plugged in
- Mute turns on the phone automatically.
- The speaker or handset does not play any sound when connected to Bluetooth.
Why Don’t Any Of These Methods Work?
It’s essential to take the phone to your provider or service. The Speaker needs to be replaced. Verify whether the warranty still applies. If the contract is still good, then you probably have hardware problems. Contact a professional if you can’t fix it yourself.