Users of smartphones often face this issue (how to fix oppo f9 black screen). The black screen on Oppo F9 can be troubleshooted and potentially fixed using several effective methods. This guide will walk you through these solutions step by step to get your phone back up and running.
How To Fix Oppo Screen Problem
Greetings to all Oppo smartphone users! The purpose of this article is to show you how you can fix the black screen on Oppo smartphones. The problem can be attributed to two different reasons. The first problem is hardware, and the second is software, like a system crash.
Any Oppo service center can assist you in the event of a hardware issue. Software problems are usually easy to solve. The solution I provided is one of the easiest and simplest.
How To Fix OPPO Mobile Black Screen
- Press the power button and the volume down button simultaneously in order to see the Oppo logo.
- When the Oppo logo appears on your screen, release both buttons simultaneously.
- In the next few seconds, your smartphone will perform a force reboot, and after this, your problem will be resolved.
Check for Physical Damage
Check your phone for physical damage, like a damage screen. Physical damage can affect the display. Contact Oppo customer support or a professional technician if you find any issues.
Safe Mode: Boot
Third-party apps can sometimes cause black screens. Follow these steps to boot your Oppo F9 into Safe Mode:
- When the “Power Off” option appears, press the power button.
- Hold down the “Power Off” button on the screen for a few seconds before releasing it.
- Enable Safe Mode by selecting it from the menu.
- Uninstall recently installed or suspicious apps if the screen works in Safe Mode.
Help From A Professional
If none of these solutions work for you, it is recommended that you contact Oppo customer support if none of the above solutions work. Professional attention may be needed for a more complex hardware issue.
You can resolve a black screen issue on your Oppo F9 yourself by following the steps in this guide. When troubleshooting, start with the easiest steps, such as charging your phone or performing a force restart. If all else fails, seek professional assistance. Back up your data first. With the right approach, your Oppo F9 may be revived and functioning again.