Black screen problems are frustrating for smartphone users. A video, a game, or even a conversation can be viewed while you are watching a video. It is quite common for your smartphone screen to suddenly go black when you are using it. Everything you do causes it to stay on the black screen. Everything like this can irritate and frustrate anyone using a smartphone.
How To Set Realme 8 5G Black Screen Problem
These two reasons account for why the problem occurs. First of all, a hardware problem is present in the first example. You can also get motherboard issues if your luck is better, such as a damaged LCD panel or a dead battery.
Alternatively, there is the possibility that the problem is caused by a software issue.
- Software failures or system crashes can also cause black screens.
- The problem can be fixed on your smartphone if it is hardware-related and not software-related.
For hardware problems, visit a Realme service center, but for software problems, most people can fix them on their own. Check out the trick below for solving this problem. You can definitely solve your problem by doing this.
How To Fix Realme 8 Black Screen Problem?
- Firstly, you will need to press and hold both the power button and the volume up button for a few seconds.
- After you see the Realme logo display on your screen, release these two buttons.
When the process is completed, your smartphone will perform a force restart in order to resolve your problem, and the issue will be resolved.
Check Battery Level – Fix Realme 8 Black Screen
- Before using your Realme 8 device, you should make sure that its battery is fully charged.
- Wait 15-20 minutes while it charges.
- When the battery is completely drained, the screen can go black.
Contact Realme Support – Fix Realme Problem
- Realme customer support or an authorized service center can help you if you need help with the above steps.
- You should always seek professional assistance whenever necessary to avoid voiding your warranty.
Perform A Factory Reset (Last & Final Step)
- I strongly recommend that you use this step as a last resort in order to remove all data from your device.
- Factory data resets can be found under Settings > Additional Settings.
- A factory reset can be performed by following the instructions on the screen that appear once the device has been unlocked.