Fixes for Samsung Galaxy A24 camera issues. A 50MP primary sensor, a 5MP ultrawide camera, and a 2MP macro camera round out the rear cameras. Front-facing camera with 13 megapixels. In both the front and back cameras, 1080p can be recorded at 30 frames per second.
Mediatek MT8781 Helio G99 image signal processor gives Samsung A24 camera good photos and videos, accurate white balance, and fast autofocus.
Many users report camera problems on their Samsung Galaxy A24. Stopping, hanging, or back screen problems on Samsung Galaxy A24.
How To Fix Camera Failed Error on Samsung Galaxy A24
The system of our Samsung Galaxy A24 can also be affected by other factors that can make it run slowly or lag. Problems can occur with Samsung Galaxy A24’s main or front cameras. Also, software or firmware versions can cause our camera applications to lag or lag. For better performance of the SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 camera, follow these steps.
1- How Do I Reset My Camera Settings?
- To fix lagging, reset your Samsung Galaxy A24 to factory defaults
- Go to the Samsung Camera Application icon and open it.
- Go to Settings (gear icon) and click or tap it
- Tap or click the General icon
- Select Reset and answer Yes or No to confirm the Reset; then select Yes.
During this process, nothing will be removed or erased from this phone. Camera settings will only restore to their defaults.
2- Make Samsung Camera Quality Better? – Factory Default Setting
Using the Setting Menu, reset the Samsung Galaxy A24 to factory defaults. All Android smartphones, especially Samsung Galaxy smartphones, can be used with it. For reset applications, we’ll use the default settings:
- Turn on the Samsung Galaxy A24 smartphone
- Go to the Settings menu
- Choose an application
- Click on the Camera application
- Please find and select the Storage menu on the Camera page (app info)
- There is space used for camera storage.
- Choose Clear data and tap it.
- Please select OK when asked for confirmation. A factory default setting will be restored to Samsung Galaxy A24.
3- How Do I Get Perfect Camera Settings?
The Samsung Galaxy A24 can be customized by installing alternative camera applications.
Alternatively, we recommend 3rd party alternatives to the phone camera from Google Play Store. Samsung Galaxy A24 has many camera applications with additional features. A free camera application like Open Camera would be great. If you choose an unpopular camera application, please ensure it is highly rated.
4- Firmware Update on SAMSUNG Galaxy A24
- Try to find a new firmware upgrade for the Samsung Galaxy A24
- Software bugs or firmware problems can cause camera problems.
- Firmware updates are only available over the air (OTA).
- Camera issues are usually fixed by updating firmware.
5- How Do I Fix My Blurry Camera on my Samsung Galaxy A24?
For sharpening objects, this phone has an autofocus camera. However, the auto-focus on the Samsung Galaxy A24 doesn’t always work. Our photos are blurry even after focusing on something. Focusing problems can arise for several reasons:
Ensure that the lens is not dirty. Camera lenses on Samsung Galaxy A24 must be cleaned regularly. The camera will try to focus on small dust or objects in front of the lens. Soft clothes can be used to clean our camera lens.
Moreover, scratches can cause the auto-focus of the Samsung Galaxy A24 to malfunction, as it will try to focus on the scratch. If the scratches are too large, we need to replace the camera glass lens and install the original.
For Samsung Galaxy A24 autofocus to work faster or more innovative, firmware or software versions are also crucial. A few versions reported auto-focus or other camera performance issues.
Why is My Samsung A24 Front Camera Not Working? How To Fix
Most selfie camera problems happen because of camera apps. The front camera on Samsung Galaxy A24 can be fixed in several ways:
- Try soft resetting or rebooting Samsung Galaxy A24
- From the camera menu, reset the camera applications
- Open Camera, Google Camera, or Camera for Android
- A hard reset using menu Settings or hardware key is the last resort if everything isn’t working.