Messages are stored directly on Android devices and can be backed up to Google Drive. Texts can be saved to SIM card memory temporarily to transfer cards. Delete the SMS that you have and check your Google backup for unnecessary ones.
With SIM cards, your telecom network can recognize you and transmit and receive data. In addition, the SIM card can store more information than necessary to identify your network settings. Numbers, texts, and contacts are included.
The SIM card can transfer this information to another SIM card or phone. To resolve the issue of whole SIM storage, you need to understand SIM card storage.
How Do I Stop My SIM Card From Full Notification?
An empty SIM card is usually a sign of a complete SIM card in a cell phone. Delete contacts and texts to free up storage. SIM cards with less than 256 KB of memory can be expanded. The maximum capacity of a SIM card is 256 KB.
Therefore, it is time to clear the SIM card memory. The process of clearing SIM card memory is relatively easy. This activity requires only a few minutes of your time.
How Do I Clear My Full SIM Card Storage?
Delete unnecessary saved texts and contacts when your SIM card is full. Delete every entry in your SIM card to free up space. The SIM card entries should be transferred to the phone. Contact your operator if you need a larger SIM card.
Here are some steps to free up your SIM card space:
- Select the text messages menu on the left side of the screen.
- Delete each text message on your SIM card individually.
- Delete all marked messages from a list by selecting multiple notes.
- Select each contact in the address book and click open.
- Each contact on your SIM card should be deleted by selecting “Delete” and repeating the process.
- Delete all calls received and dialed from the call log.
- Delete each call log individually or clear them all at once.
- Also Check: How To FIX Samsung Galaxy A24 Camera?
How To Clear SIM Card Memory Android
Users of Android phones will find the steps to be very simple. These instructions should be followed:
- Open the “Message” menu.
- Simply right-click the three dots.
- Go to the menu and select “Settings”.
- Go to “More Settings”.
- Click on “Text Messages”.
- Go to “Manage SIM Card Messages” and tap on it.
- Select each unwanted message individually or select all of them at once to delete them.