This isn’t as easy as plugging in your phone, and your life will change very quickly. Check out these tips and tricks for fast your phone charging. I find it frustrating to have to charge my phone constantly. Even if you use your handset more than average, it’s still unlikely it will last throughout the day without a power boost in the evening.
Although USB-C cables are steadily being introduced to the market, you need to add some juice to your device. Waiting for your battery to reenergize itself is frustrating. Check out these gadgets that can make charging more pleasant.
The battery on your phone is almost dead, and you have to leave soon. There’s no way you can wait for it to charge fully, especially if your phone’s charging is slow. Discover how to improve the charging process for your phone and learn more about faster charging.
How To Charge Your Phone Faster
Fast charging your phone is possible if you follow these tips. When charging your phone, always make sure that the electrical current is as strong as possible. In addition, keep the device as power-efficient as possible while charging. Also, avoid keeping your phone too cold or hot while setting. These tips will help you charge your phone faster after you’ve done that:
1- Plug It Into The Wall, Not The Computer
The USB generation and manufacturer of the device will determine how the device is used. A typical USB port produces 1 to 2.1 amps. Therefore, the USB port output is much lower. Connect your phone to a charger that the manufacturer approves when you plug it into a wall outlet. Apple iPhone and Android phones are OK. If you have a fast-charging charger, it probably includes it as well.
2- Turn Your Phone Off
- You can turn off your phone while it’s charging if you can live without it.
- Your phone will not be consuming any electricity during charging.
- Every watt of energy goes into the battery.
3- Don’t Use Your Phone As It Charges
- It is the screen that consumes the most power on the phone.
- You cannot turn off an important call when you know you’ll receive it.
- Don’t turn it off while it charges.
4- Switch To Airplane Mode
- Your phone’s connectivity is another significant drain on your battery, just like your screen.
- Don’t use an app while it’s charging. Turn on airplane mode.
- You can update your profile or write emails once it returns online.
- However, if your phone is kept busy, it will charge faster.
5- Get A Heavy-duty Fast Charger
The cables that come with most devices are typically 28 gauge, which can carry about .5 amps. However, a larger, 24-gauge premium cable can transport four times that many ounces.
- If your device is charging slowly, consider upgrading to a larger, 24 gauge cable.
- You can also upgrade the cable on your wall charger.
- You can even find fast-charging cables that have heavier gauges.
- It can reduce the charging time for iPhones and Android phones.
6- Invest In A Portable Charger
Suppose you find yourself in this predicament often. Get yourself a portable charger. You can plug a portable charger into your wall socket and charge it in advance. It can be carried in a purse, briefcase, or backpack and can be used for charging your mobile phone on the go.
You can charge your phone more quickly if you work through these tips carefully. Make sure you don’t run out of battery again. However, you can only go so far. To achieve the shortest charging time, you need to be patient. You must upgrade your phone so that it supports Quick Charge.