Wireless connections are convenient for Bluetooth-enabled devices. How to unforget a bluetooth device, disconnecting a device and forgetting it may be the best option for you. Bluetooth connections can be interrupted, so you may forget to reconnect them.
The wireless connection may get lost when you accidentally click ” Forget, ” and now you want to re-establish the connection. A step-by-step guide on How to unforget bluetooth devices, and we will walk you through it.
How To Unforget A Bluetooth Device On iPhone And Android?
Changing your network settings and reconnecting the Bluetooth device will unforget the Bluetooth device. If you forget an Android or iOS device, you can still unforget it.
Most smartphones have been updated to make Bluetooth easier to use. When your phone detects a device in range, it will automatically connect to it so you can get started in no time.
Resetting your network settings will help you regain access to a Bluetooth device after it has been forgotten. The following steps apply to both Android and iOS devices.
How To Unforget A Bluetooth Device on iPhone
It is simple to reset Network settings to unforget a Bluetooth device. If you do this, your phone should “unforget” your device. Reconnect the phone if you need.
- Open Settings >> General on your iPhone to unforget a device.
- On the reset tab, you have the option of resetting all settings
- Resetting contacts and resetting network settings.
Can I Get My iPhone To Unforget Bluetooth Device?
- You can reset your network settings by selecting it.
- You will get a prompt if you confirm that all network settings need to be reset.
- Once confirmed, the reset will begin.
- A blank screen will appear after the reset process.
- Your standard screen will appear for a few seconds after the Apple logo appears.
- Once the home menu appears, the reset is complete.
- A reset of the system will bring back all the forgotten information, including the device you forgot.
- Check now to see if you have recovered the forgotten device.
- Open Settings >> Bluetooth on your iPhone by pressing the Home button.
- The list includes the device you forgot to connect and those that have previously connected.
How To Unforget A Bluetooth Device on Android Mobile
Android smartphones do not include an “Unforget” button like the iPhone. Your Bluetooth device list won’t show a forgotten device.
- You must reset the network settings to unforget the device.
- In Settings, scroll to “System,” where you will find “Reset Options.”
- From this tab, you should reset your phone.
- Using the Reset Options button will reset the options.
- Confirm “Reset WiFi, Mobile, and Bluetooth” in the following box.
- Enter the password after confirming to start the reset procedure.
- A notification will be sent when settings are reset.
- You will not have to wait longer than a few seconds during the procedure.
- You will be asked for your password and reset to initiate the reset process.
- You will notify settings to you. Your payment is instant, and there is no waiting.
- If you reset your Android, it won’t restore your list of devices.
- You can then connect the device afresh. Check for available devices after resetting.
How To Switch Your Devices and Your Bluetooth On and Off Permanently
Your device still won’t connect after resetting its network settings, and it needs to be turned off and on again. How to unforget a bluetooth device, any device can be troubleshot using this simple procedure.
You can complete the process using any device:
- Power off your iPhone by holding the power button and sliding the button that appears.
- Press and hold the power button about 30 seconds after the iPhone goes off.
How To Turn Off The Device Pairing Mode and On Again
A minor software issue may sometimes keep your device from connecting, and turning on and off device pairing will prevent that. This step will likely resolve your connection issue.
Connecting your Bluetooth device to another device is usually accomplished by a switch or button. Switch off pairing and then on Bluetooth speakers, headphones, or earbuds if there is one.