When looking for How to recover deleted Snapchat messages, you will find many apps, programs, and services that claim to help. But are these tools handy? To help you out of this uncertain situation, I have listed the most effective tricks to recover deleted Snapchat photos. First, go to your Snapchat app and open it. Click the Settings button.
You can send your friends and followers photos, videos, and stories using Snapchat.
Your Snaps are saved in your memories tab and you can share them instantly. In addition to viewing, editing, and sending to followers, you can also download or repost memories of your story.
How To Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories?
The incredible Snapchat filters, editing tools, and an inbuilt snap folder are all included. Today, Snapchat has become a favourite social media app.
The last time you shared a picture, a video, or a message, they disappeared after some time and weren’t accessible to the recipients. Furthermore, the recipient will not be able to open and check it more than once. Once they have been viewed, they will disappear. Snapchat allows users to reopen snaps.
When your phone goes through a factory reset or if you accidentally delete a Snapchat memory, you will lose it. Alternatively, it can be deleted if the storage location where they stored it has been emptied during a clean-up.
Don’t worry if you accidentally deleted some of your precious Snapchat memories. In this guide, you’ll find out how to recover deleted Snapchat pictures from your phone.
Snapchat has a huge privacy advantage over its competitors with this feature. It is why Snapchat is so popular with millennials and Gen Z.
Now that photos and videos can be taken and saved instantly. However, the users can also delete their memories as a result.
Read Also: How To Recover Photos And Videos on Android
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages
Requesting your account data will allow you to retrieve deleted Snapchat memories. You will create a backup for your account. The deleted memories will be available in a zip file to your registered email address after 24 hours.
- On your Android or iPhone device, open your browser and navigate to the Snapchat My Data page.
- Your account will be requested to be logged in.
- The Snapchat My Data page will be displayed. Here you can request your account data to be downloaded.
- Click on the yellow button Submit Request at the bottom of the page.
- To save it as a .zip file on your device, tap mydata*1646353533.zip on the My Data page.
- The steps below will show how you can view and restore your Snapchat account’s deleted memories.
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories
- To extract mydata.zip, go to the file.
- Once the file is extracted, a new folder will appear.
- The index.html file is located in the new folder.
- Choose Memories from the left-hand menu.
- Here’s the archive of all Snapchat memories that have been deleted.
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories Alternatives
1. Snapchat Memories Recovery by iStaunch
It is a free tool that can used to recover deleted Snapchat pictures and videos. You need to enter your Snapchat username to recover deleted Snapchat pictures and videos. The profile pictures and videos will now restored automatically.
2. How To Recover Snapchat Memories From Cache
- You must first connect your Android device via USB cable to your computer.
- Your Android device’s data should be accessible to the computer.
- On your computer, open the Internal Storage folder of your phone.
- Go to Data> com. Snapchat. android in Android
- You can find the cache folder here; open it.
You will likely find that your deleted memories are still present in the cache. To recoverthe only way to recover deleted Snapchat memories is to click on the save button.
3. View The Phone Gallery
- You can find the videos or photos by going to your gallery > trash.
- Tap twice on it or select it, then click on Recover.
- You will redirected to the original location where your data stored.
4. Enable Sync with Google Drive
You can also use the sync option in the Snapchat app to retrieve lost Snapchat memories. Doing this ensures that your data regularly backed up and that even deleted Data still safe. You can recover deleted data at any time. Backups of Drive data made regularly to the cloud.
Other PC tools like RecoverIt can help you recover your lost data, but they are heavy on your computer and not supported by experts. To avoid losing your memories, it’s always a good idea to turn on your sync settings and regularly backup your data.