With over 2 billion active monthly users, WhatsApp is one of the world’s most popular instant messaging applications. Several features come with the Facebook-owned app, and most people are unaware of them.
There are limitations to the app. In particular, you cannot support multiple WhatsApp accounts, and you can operate WhatsApp accounts on only one device at a time.
How To Use Dual Whatsapp On The Same Mobile?
Dual Apps are a feature offered by some smartphone manufacturers. You can run two versions of an app simultaneously, in this case, WhatsApp.
Huawei, Honor, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Huawei, Vivo, and Realme allow users to set up dual or similar apps.
It refers to having two different versions of the same app, thus allowing for two separate apps. Discover how to make this work on other phones.
However, most phones today come with dual-SIM capabilities. Even though one user has only one device, it’s not uncommon for them to want to add both numbers to WhatsApp.
How To Use Whatsapp For Two Numbers In Dual-sim Android Phone
Having a secondary WhatsApp account doesn’t require a spare Android phone anymore. Your dual-SIM phone is from Oppo, Xiaomi, Vivo, Huawei, Samsung, OnePlus, Realme, etc. The Dual Apps feature on your primary device will allow you to create a second WhatsApp account.
Dual-SIM technology is available in most smartphones today, and Samsung also offers a Dual Messenger app on its devices. Both of your phone numbers need to enable WhatsApp.
Below are the settings you need to find on different brands of smartphones:
- Setting Dual WhatsApp Accounts on Different Smartphones
- Vivo: App Clone
- Huawei: App Twin
- Xiaomi: Dual Apps
- Asus: Twin Apps
- Honor: App Twin
- Oppo: Clone Apps
- Samsung: Dual Messenger
How To Use Dual Whatsapp Accounts On One Phone
Go to Settings in WhatsApp to enable a second account.
Find dual apps, apps cloned, apps tailed, and similar apps. Each smartphone has a different name for the feature.
- Turn on the toggle for the WhatsApp app.
- After the process has been completed, return to the home screen.
- An icon for the new version of WhatsApp should appear with some marking, indicating that it’s the same app as before.
- The WhatsApp setup screen will appear when you open it.
- Click the Agree/Continue button.
- Select Next and enter a different phone number from the one you used to register for WhatsApp.
- It will then send a verification OTP to you.
- To set up a second WhatsApp account.
- You will need to enter the OTP and complete the setup process.
- Variable steps and names can be found on different smartphones, depending on which manufacturer you have.
- App Clone appears on Oppo handsets.
- On Samsung devices, Dual Messenger appears:
- Asus devices support twin apps
- Honor devices with App Twin
- Realme devices come with an app cloner.
You can find the Parallel apps option in the Utility settings of your OnePlus device. That’s how you clone WhatsApp and set up two accounts simultaneously. Using the same phone number might be a good idea. However, the app won’t let it work since one account per number is their policy.
It’s essential to get a smartphone with dual app support if you don’t already have one. Google Play Store has apps that allow you to set up multiple accounts. Over one hundred million people have downloaded Parallel Space, and other apps such as Do Multiple Accounts and Multi Space will enable you to do the same thing.