Several issues can arise when using a smartphone with an Android operating system. A common Android problem is the screen going black randomly. Fortunately, Android devices with black screens can be easily fixed. To resolve the black screen issue on your Android device, we will explore all possible reasons and then offer solutions.
What Causes The Android Black Screen?
A black screen on an Android device is a little irritating when the device remains on. The screen is black and unresponsive. Samsung tablet screen goes dark for the following reasons:
- A critical error has been detected in the system
- LCD connectors on the device screen may be loose
- Incompatible applications may have been downloaded
- Overcharging for a long time
- A cache isn’t cleared
- Temperatures have been extremely high
- There is an old battery in the smartphone
- Charges the battery with an incompatible charger
- Viruses and bugs are installed in applications
Here are all possible reasons for my tablet screen going black randomly. This issue can be resolved quickly on an Android device. Next, we will cover all common workarounds to help you fix this.
Android Screen Going Black Randomly – How Do I Fix It?
Black screens on Android phones are commonly fixed using these methods. Let’s look at each option to see which works best for you.
1- Reboot Your Android Device
It is most commonly used to fix android screens going black. You can fix many problems by restarting your phone. If you have not tried this method before, the steps to follow are as follows:
Please note that depending on the type of Android device you own, you may need to press one of the following keys:
- Press & hold down the Power, Home, and Volume Up/Down keys.
- Press & hold down the Power and Home keys.
- Press & hold down the Bixby/Power key completely to power it off.
2- Recharge Your Phone After Battery Has Run Out
To resolve the Samsung tablet screen going black issue, you can wait until the device’s battery has run down entirely. Look at the problem now and see if it has been resolved.
3- Remove The Battery
Your phone battery may need to be removed if restarting it and charging it do not resolve the issue.
- Remove the phone’s back cover first.
- After about 20-30 seconds, remove the battery and re-insert it.
Ensure that all metal parts are connected to the battery. Keep your phone charged at all times. It is possible that Android’s black screen issue can be resolved.
4- Remove incompatible Applications
Incompatible apps are one of the reasons your Android phone won’t turn on. Delete all incompatible apps and programs in safe mode.
- After a few seconds of holding down the “Power Button” for a few seconds, the restart options will appear on the screen.
- When you see the Safe Mode option, press the “Power off” icon.
- Safe mode will start when you tap the “Safe Mode” icon.
- The “Safe Mode” button is now at the bottom of your screen. Your browser is in safe mode.
- Under “Settings”, select “Apps”.
- To uninstall the app from your device, click the “App Info” button.
- Now, press “Power” to reboot the phone.
5- Android Screen Black Issue: Try These Tricks
If you cannot turn your Android phone on after trying several common tricks, try some of the methods below.
6- Android Repair Tool For Fix Black Screens
Black screens on Android aren’t uncommon. Repair your Android system with UltFone. It will help you fix all your phone’s problems without damaging your data. You can resolve many Android issues with this software. With the UltFone Android System repair tool, you can fix the black screen on your Android phone as follows:
- Run the UltFone Android System repair program.
- After launching the program, connect the device through a USB cable to a computer or PC.
- Click on “Repair Android System” in the main interface.
- On the next screen, click on “Repair now” to start the repair process.
- If you have an Android device, please enter the information about it below.
- Install the firmware package required to resolve the issue by letting the software download.
- Tap “Repair Now” after downloading the firmware.
In order to resolve the issue, the device will be rebooted to normal mode and the process is anticipated to take around 10 minutes.
How can I fix my Android phone’s black screen if it suddenly appears in a black color? This might be the case for a number of reasons and they all can be explained in different ways depending on how they are explained. These workarounds may help you fix your Android phone’s black screen. If not, use UltFone Android System Repair to correct the problem.