What causes your iPhone Pro 11 or any other version to not generate noise when typing? In spite of Apple’s difficulty diagnosing the problem, they simply offered straightforward solutions like restarting the iPhone. You will probably face the same problem if Verizon sends you a new phone. You will be able to follow this guide to find out how to fix a problem with the sound on text messages.
How To Fix iPhone Text Message Sound Issue
- Mobile Notifications: You may have turned off your text messaging app notifications.
- Hardware or software issues: Unrecognized or unknown issues with hardware or software also cause errors.
- Volume: Sometimes, you can’t hear the messaging sounds because the volume is too low.
- Muted: This may occur if you have muted the person who is chatting with you in the chat room.
How To Fix iPhone Text Messages Sound Not Working Problems
1- Turn off Text Message Forwarding
- On iPhone Settings > Messages > Text Message Forwarding.
- “Forward text messages from this iPhone to these devices,” reads the text forwarding page.
- You will need to locate your iPad and turn it off.
2- Turn Off And On Attention-aware Features
Face ID may be delayed if you wear specific glasses, even if the Attention Aware Feature enhances security. If you don’t like Attention Aware, you can turn it off quickly.
- In Settings > Face ID & Passcode, turn off Attention Aware. Disable Attention Aware.
- Often, prescription glasses and sunglasses can interfere with Face ID.
- In this case, you will be able to disable the option “Require Attention for Face ID.”
- The text messaging app’s volume won’t automatically increase or decrease when the Attention Aware Feature is deactivated.
3- Disable Apple Watch Text Notifications
A watch’s notification settings can be modified through the watch’s settings app:
- Get the Apple Watch app for your iPhone and open it.
- Select Notifications from the My Watch menu when you tap it.
- Select an app (such as Messages), then press Custom. Change the sounds.
- Grouping of notifications: Choose a grouping for the notifications. SMS notifications can be turned off on the Apple Watch.
4- Select A Different Alert Tone
Don’t forget to set the tone for incoming texts. There are two options that can be found under the Settings app, “Sound & Haptics.” Go to “Sounds and Vibration Patterns” and select the “Text Tone” option.” If it says, None/Vibrates Only >> choose >> “an alarm tone.” Consumers often prefer default alert tones.
5- Enable Do Not Disturb
When the “iPhone not alerting me of SMS” issue persists, check whether Do Not Disturb was accidentally enabled. In the Settings menu, you need to turn off “Do Not Disturb” in order to take advantage of this feature.
6- Disable Unknown Sender Filter
You can identify and filter unknown SMSs and MMSs by using SMS filters. Incoming SMS and MMS messages from unidentified senders will be accessed if you turn off the filter option.
Enable unidentified sender notifications on your iPhone. To allow notifications from unknown senders, turn off the iPhone’s Filter Unknown Senders feature. Then turn OFF the switch next to Filter Unknown Senders in Settings > Messages.
7- Disable and Re-enable Bluetooth
If you have recently connected a Bluetooth device, SMS alerts can be sent to a Bluetooth device rather than your iPhone. In Settings > Bluetooth, check if Bluetooth is still active. When you’re done, disconnect from Bluetooth.
8- Disable Mute Mode on iPhone Not Working
Ring/silent switch on the left side of iPhones and iPads (above volume buttons). The orange backdrop is no longer shown behind the switch in the illustration below. Push it in your direction to turn off silent mode. By pressing it away from you, it will be activated.
9- Test iPhone Text Tone (If it Doesn’t Work)
The silent notification settings may be causing your iPhone not to alert you of messages. To repair it, go to Settings > Messages > Sound. Make sure “Allow Notifications” and “Alerts” are enabled.
10- How To Fix iOS Text Sound Issues
What if you are having trouble with the “iPhone text messages sound” but don’t know why it’s happening? You should use the Starz application to fix the “iPhone text messages sound not working problem” or other iOS device malfunctions.
Using the Standard Repair option will fix this iPhone problem:
- To use StarzSoft Fixcon, download, install, and start the software.
- Various repair options are available from the main menu
- Select the standard repair mode here.
- Connect your iPhone with the USB cable if the sound of text messaging is not working.
- If you choose to proceed, a green box will appear.
- If you are on the right track, repair your system immediately.
- How To Fix Phone Water Damage Solution
- How To Stop Pop Up Ads On My Vivo Y25
- How To Fix The Sun Savers App