Everything has to be searched for at one point or another. Making weekend plans may require knowing the weather. Here is a simple guide on how to change your default browser whether you have a Samsung phone or not. Your Android device’s browser apps will determine which options are available.
How Do I Set Google As My Default On Android?
For non-Samsung phones, go to Settings, then Apps and Notifications, to change the default browser. Default Apps won’t appear if you tap Advanced options.
At the top of the screen, there will be an option for the browser app that you can select. Then, you can choose no browsers if you have never added one. According to your Android device, you will see the browsers you have installed. You need to tap your new default browser. Samsung Phones follow different steps.
How To Change Your Default Browser On Samsung Devices
If you want to open Apps on Samsung devices, you have to open the Settings app and tap on the Apps option. The Chrome web browser should be set as your default browser.
- Open the Settings menu on your Android device.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- Choose Default apps from the “General” section.
- Chrome can be accessed by tapping the Browser app.
How Do I Set Google As My Default App?
- The apps you have installed will determine your options on non-Samsung phones.
- Download a browser from Google Play if you need it, and when you go back here, you’ll see that it’s been installed.
- Google Chrome is one browser that you don’t have to install.
Conclusion – How To Set Google As Default Browser On Android
Changing your Android device’s default browser is quick and easy. In no time, you will be able to change your Samsung phone to a non-Samsung phone. In the near future, switching browsers will become as natural to you as if you had never done it before.